Salary: £18k per annum
20 days plus 8 holiday.
1 year maternity cover.
As one of the first points of contact, the Receptionist must demonstrate excellent customer service and make all visitors to site comfortable with all arrangements.
The Lead Receptionist will be based in the reception area to assist with reception duties and welcome guests/delegates. They will be the focus and "guiding hand" to arriving and current delegates.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure high welcoming standards and attention to detail is adhered to when processing bookings/welcoming delegates.
- Use and maintain the booking system to plan ahead as well as ensure that all active booking have accurate and complete details.
- Ensure all data is captured and entered in a timely manner and that all requirements are accurately entered.
- Logging details of guests to site.
- Maintaining full and accurate written logs.
- To check all staff and contractor passes ensuring all are up to date and valid.
- Maintain any luggage storage area in good order.
- To be fully conversant with the reception/facility computer systems including booking system and basic computer packages or have a willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Demonstrate a caring professional attitude at all times.
- Assist with any offsite bookings, always striving to reduce off site costs by maximizing on-site usage. Process payments for any off-site accommodation.
- Review the transport calendar making efficient use of the driving team and minimizing contracted taxi/transport costs.
- Always maintain a smart appearance.
- Attend Meetings/Teleconferences as required.
- Maintain the strictly no smoking policy that exists on site
- To be able to communicate with personnel at all levels.
- To be ready to change your own activities to meet different circumstances.
- To be responsive to the need to work extended/flexible hours if needed.
- To be friendly, pleasant and polite to your work colleagues
- To demonstrate a willing and positive manner.
- To attend team briefing and training sessions as required.
Please apply to Joe Firth of Meridian business support.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.