Up to £21000 per annum
25 days ago
Are you interested in a career within Quality? Then this role could be the ideal opportunity to establish yourself within a dedicated Quality Inspection and After-sales Warranty Inspection position. You will provide documented evidence and support in eliminating repeat non-conformance.
- Your role will consist of conducting quality inspection activities and in line with ISO 9001:2015
- You will review all customer returns daily, where necessary producing reports to feedback for the Quality Manager.
- You will also provide regular feedback to the manufacturing teams on customer complaints and non-conformance.
- Collecting data and provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reports on returns and complaints for the business.
- Provide ideas and solutions to reduce scrap and rework.
- Updating and improving processes and standard operating procedures.
- Liaises with all departments to provide support to issuing spares to customers through After-sales.
- An interest in building a career in Quality and offering some exposure to Quality Inspection or a relevant qualification in Engineering, Manufacturing Processes, or even some Laboratory Testing and a desire to move out of lab work and into goods inspection.
- IT literate and able to manipulate data.
- Excellent customer service skills required as you will have daily contact with customers who are returning goods which are claimed to not be of the required standards.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident nature
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Early finish on a Friday
- No shift working
- 22 days holiday, rising with service
- Life assurance
- Contributory pension
7.45-4.45 Mon to Thurs, 7.45-12.45 Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.