This newly created role is key to achieving excellent customer satisfaction within this top class British Manufacturer and will be an exciting challenge for the successful person. The Quality Assurance Manager will ensure that company wide processes are diligently followed, and that continuous improvement is driven and effectively implemented throughout the business.
- Develop a working understanding of the companies Quality Management System processes and procedures aligned to BS 9100:2018
- Conduct scheduled procedural audits and report findings to board level detail
- Monitor and measure the Quality Management System processes through training and auditing.
- Conduct regular scheduled audits, and report to management any opportunities for improvement and/or non-conformances identified
- Maintain effective records of non-conformance, supplier assessment, internal audits, calibration and product returns.
- Compile 8D reports and assist in monitoring corrective actions for effectiveness
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures for quality control.
- Help define and document new or improved methods of product testing.
- Conduct QC testing on batch production where necessary
- Assist in the identification of process risk (through analysis tools; FMEA etc) and implement mitigating actions where necessary.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 or equivalent
- Previous Quality Assurance / Quality Engineering experience at manager level
- Experience within a commercial manufacturing environment.
- Experience within a laboratory/ Quality Inspection environment
- ISO 9001 or equivalent implementation
- Knowledge of FMEA analysis and other risk analysis/quality tools
- Knowledge or Lean manufacturing or other equivalent manufacturing systems
Min 3 A Levels (or equivalent) Grade A-D
BSc in a Science related degree or Engineering
Self-motivated as the work is largely independent
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Lunch provided
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-5.00
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.