Do you have manufacturing / production experience?
Do you have a good eye for detail?
We have an opportunity for a Quality Lab Technician to ensure that products meet the required standards. Working within a well-established, award winning facility you will assist the department Team Leader/Manager in all aspects of the day-to-day running of the department.
If you want to work as part of an established team, where full training will be provided as well as an excellent benefits package then apply now!
- To carry out all testing activities related to products and projects ensuring deliverables meet customer requirements.
- Validate the output of others using a variety of measuring techniques to ensure that products are within prescribed specification.
- Communicate with management and production operators on issues of a technical/quality nature.
- Preparation of test reports and documentation.
- Use of documentation control systems - paper and electronic.
- Support of calibration, maintenance and re-validation activities for equipment and facilities.
- Compilation of release data for finished products.
- Prepare for and participate in quality audits of your area of responsibility as part of a formal Quality Management system such as AS9100, NADCAP or sector-specific systems.
- Experience working within a Quality role would be beneficial but not essential as full training will be given.
- Numerate with good IT literacy skills
- Logical thinker / decision maker
- Ability to work accurately with good attention to detail
- Ability to work well within a team and able to communicate clearly with colleagues.
- Highly organised
- Competitive salary
- Performance pay rates
- Quarterly Company bonus scheme
- Contributory pension including Life Assurance
- Service recognition benefits
- Free Company clothing
- Staff discounts
- Discounted Gym Membership
Working Hours: Training the hours will be Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm and Fri 8am - 2pm.
Day Shift = Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm. Friday 8am to 2pm
Night Shift = Monday to Thursday 6pm to 6am (4 nights fixed shift)
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.