£30000 - £35000 per annum
20 days ago
Job status: permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + very good benefits package
A well-respected precision engineering company in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire is looking to add an experienced Quality Inspector to join their team. This job is easily commutable from Stroud, Stonehouse, Gloucester, Cheltenham and surrounding areas.
Operating from well maintained premises with modern, well maintained equipment, this permanent job will offer job security and career stability, along with interesting engineering challenge operating at the forefront of the industry. A secure and sustainable customer base drawn from a wide variety of industries brings job stability and the opportunity to build real knowledge in some specialist fields of engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities for Quality Inspector
- Programming CMM equipment to accurately measure complex parts machined on CNC lathes and CNC mills
- Using manual measuring equipment to check components
- Carry out in-process inspection
- Perform all 1st off inspections
- Carry out First Article Inspections Reports and Non-Conformance Reports
- Flag corrective actions
- Completing paperwork and certification prior to delivery to the customer
Skills & Experience for Quality Inspector - Quality Engineer
- Sound knowledge of Quality Inspection processes for complex CNC machined parts
- Ability to read engineering drawings and to check components against them
- Experience programming and operating a CMM
- Ability to use a range of precision measuring tools, including manual measuring equipment
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
To apply for this Quality Inspector position or if you’d just like to find out more information in confidence, please do either apply for the vacancy using the ‘apply now’ function on this web site or get in touch directly wit Tom Andrews on email@example.com tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
No problem! Please do get in touch, I’d be happy to help
Apply in confidence
Please be assured any application or conversation we have about the job will be held in strict confidence.
Tom Andrews has worked for Meridian Business Support for nearly 20 years. He has become a trusted recruiter to many local people who have found the perfect job to match their skills and experience locally with Tom. If you think this job might be of interest to you, then please do get in touch with him for a friendly, confidential chat.