£22000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are currently looking for a Quality Inspector to work a prestigious company based in Ilminster. The successful candidate will maintain quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products as well as recording quality results.
- To approve incoming materials and in-process production first off activities by confirming specifications.
- Conducting visual & automated inspection and measurement tests.
- Communicating required adjustments to production supervisor/operator.
- Approving finished products by confirming compliance to specifications; returning non-compliant materials & products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Selecting output samples and checking them using appropriate methods.
- Completing reports and logs; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeping measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintaining safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Participating in training/educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast pace environment to meet deadlines
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to work as a part of a team or on your own
- Flexible approach to working and shift patterns
- Great attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
The rate of pay will depend on your experience.
If you're interested, please apply within or give us a call on 01823 334 799 for more details.