If you have worked in a production / manufacturing environment previously and have a keen eye for detail and have some experience of overseeing the quality of goods produced, then this could be the next job move for you. You will work as part of the production and warehousing function of this Exeter based business, inspecting finished goods, reporting findings on the computer, liaising with production and dispatch and monitoring your findings.
- Inspecting products coming off the production lines
- Inputting data accordingly onto the computer
- Reporting your findings to Production Supervisors
- Delivering samples and goods to and from various sites across Exeter
- Experience of working in a production environment
- A keen eye for detail
- Some previous quality inspection or quality control experience would be ideal
- Computer literate
- You must have a full, ideally clean, driving license in order to use the pool of company cars to travel from site to site within the Exeter area.
- You will be a methodical problem solver.
- Contributory pension scheme,
- staff discounts,
- childcare vouchers,
- accident insurance and death in service cover.
- Full training on the computer systems and the job duties will be given
Working Hours: 9.00-5.30pm Monday to Friday with 45 minute lunch
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.