£21000 - £23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Brilliant opportunity if you have a degree or a background in the sciences sector.
An amazing opportunity to enter into a company that will invest and develop you and your career.
Day to day as QC Technician, you would be introduced to working with like-minded fellows, researching, and developing to improve society. It involves excellent timekeeping, strong attention to detail and precise record keeping. You would be working with state-of-the-art quality systems to ensure that cGMP standards are met in the production process. This position is key in providing the foundations and success of the final product.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Maths, English and Science GSCEs or similar attained between A - C
- HND Science qualification or similar achieved
- Proven experience working in microbiology
- Flexibility to meet deadlines set
- Aptitude to work closely with other teams and departments
This is a full-time permanent role, offering free parking on-site, in-house training, company pension and more!
Please contact Hoi Lam on 07717 856380 or alternatively via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.