£9.30 - £11.16 per hour, Benefits: Paid Overtime, Bonus, Perm Opportunities
2 months ago
Temp to Perm
Initially starting with us on a 12 week contract, successful candidates may have the opportunity to secure a permanent position with Next directly.
Location: Redhouse interchange, Doncaster DN6 7FE (discounted bus service from Doncaster Frenchgate)
Pay: £11.16 per hour with overtime above 45 hours paid at a premium rate AND performance related bonus up to £2.50 per hour from day one!
Shift pattern: 8pm-8am (2000-0800), working Wednesday-Saturday/Thursday-Saturday
- Working on a brand new project for Next in a clean, bright and modern warehouse environment.
- A fully Covid-19 adapted warehouse to keep you as safe at work as possible
- Full training provided to set you up for career success.
- You will be picking orders using handheld scanners.
- Packing items ready for dispatch to customers.
- Putting away returns into allocated locations around the warehouse using a handheld scanner.
Perks: Free Onsite Parking, Subsidised Canteen, Development Opportunities, Permanent opportunities with Next!
This position is being recruited by Meridian on behalf of Next
APPLY NOW OR CALL US TODAY TO BOOK YOUR REGISTRATION APPOINTMENT!
This role would suit: Warehouse Operative, Production Operative, Yard Operative, Distribution Assistant, Logistics Assistant, Retail Assistant, Sales Assistant, Student, Graduate, Casual Worker or similar, Care, FLT, forklift, Labourer, goods in, goods out, returns, Picker, Packer, Packing Operative, Picking, Factory, Nights, Cleaner, Kitchen Assistant, Porter, Quality Control, Quality Checker, QC
Commutable from: Doncaster, Old Cantley, Edenthorpe, Rossington, Blaxton, Wadworth, Bentley, Adwick-le-Street, Armthorpe, Redhouse Interchange, Woodlands, Rotherham, Dearne Valley, Wath upon Dearne, Mexborough, South Elmsall, Barnsley, Ponetfract, Castleford