Do you have good Excel skills and an interest in Science?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking Quality Control Administrator for a twelve month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in it's industry.
Ideally you will have had some previous Quality Control experience however should you be a graduate with a high standard of Excel / data analysis skills then please also apply.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support for the Quality Control team including booking external laboratory tests and entering results onto the relevant results system.
- Assisting with data analysis, identifying of trends and reporting on findings.
- Enter results in appropriate spreadsheets, alerting the relevant personnel to any OOS (out of specification) or OOT (out of trend) results.
- Undertaking all other administration tasks as required by the Quality Control team.
- Assisting the Quality Assurance team with administration if requested.
- Production of CoCs (Certificates of Conformance) for export products.
The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background, excellent IT skills including confident using Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
Outstanding organisational skills with good attention to detail are essential.
Candidates must have the ability to prioritise and manage a busy and changing workload, and have good communication skills.
Part time applications will be considered for a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Your contribution will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a range of benefits including pension scheme, health benefits and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If you would like more information please call Mags on 01392 423301 or click on the link to apply
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.