£11.66 per hour
QA - MFoods-1
27 days ago
Temp to Perm
This is a temp to perm position after 12 weeks.
The working hours will be shift based Monday to Friday, 05:30am-13:30pm/14pm-10pm rotating
Pay Rate is £11.66 per hour
As Quality Assurance Technician, your role is to assist in maintaining a programme of quality assurance activity by ensuring that products manufactured and supplied by the company are safe, legal and meet or exceed customer expectations. You will support production in regards to understanding, implementing and maintaining good manufacturing practices in the factory in accordance with the company procedures and BRC standards.
Key Skills Required
- Proficient in IT tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ideally holding a Food Science or Technology qualification or experience in a similar role within a food manufacturing environment
- Some previous experience and/or knowledge of food safety standards (e.g. BRC), auditing and HACCP would be useful
- Excellent communication skills and a strong eye for detail
- Basic Food Hygiene & Level 2 HACCP