Do you have Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment?
This family run business is looking for an additional Technician to join their Quality Department to drive continuous improvement through the business and ensure that excellent customer satisfaction is maintained.
If you are looking to work for a company who is committed to the ongoing development of its Staff, then read on!
- Monitor process performance through regular auditing to ensure that their BS EN9100 Quality Management System is implemented and maintained across all functions of the business.
- Where process improvements have been identified; execute the change and review effectiveness
- Assist operations by following up on quality related operational queries and ensuring product conformity requirements are met.
- Ensure all Quality Management System records are accurately maintained
- Quality Control testing - where required conduct certain quality control tests to confirm operational processes
- Previous Quality Assurance / Quality Control experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage own time well and work independently in a methodical and accurate manner
- Good level of IT literacy as you will be working with manufacturing software systems
- Minimum of three A-levels or equivalent (Science is preferred)
- A Science related degree / Engineering degree is desirable.
- On-going development of each individual to achieve their career goals by providing support, mentoring and structured training.
- A friendly working environment, smart dress code and professional standards.
- Pension, company sick pay, and free eye test.
- Free deli style lunch
Working Hours: Full time - Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.