£9.50 per hour
20 days ago
The role will initially be for a 3 month period starting as soon as possible, with a working week of 30 hours at a pay rate of £9.50 per hour.
The main duties within the position will include:
- Admin assistance to the quality team, nurses and GP’s
- Meeting schedules, agenda items, paper collation, preparation and dissemination.
- Minute taking and maintenance of records
- To act as the point of contact with external agencies
- To organise and plan events relating to the taurus quality agenda
- Use Microsoft office in a competent manner
It is vital for the right candidate to have experience in this line of work previously, have an excellent telephone manner, be able to work in strict confidence and be happy to under go a DBS check. It would also be an advantage to hold an NVQ level 1/2 in business administration but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please email your CV to Meridian Business Support at email@example.com