£9.50 - £16.50 per hour
0161 830 8870
16 days ago
This is a temporary role starting immediately, however this could lead to a permanent role in future.
Various shifts are available, hours tend to come within 6am and 10.30pm- shifts are generally 8 hours long.
Hourly rate starts at £9.50 with weekend enhancements
To be considered you need to hold a NVQ level 2/3 in Professional Cookery or the City & Guilds equivalent
- Cooking from fresh
- Must be able to work weekends
- Cooking to a daily menu changing throughout the week
- Cooking for upwards of 2000 people per day
- Cooking for dietary requirements & to show a good knowledge of allergens
- To work within a team of chefs within a very busy kitchen
- To be able to work under pressure to time deadlines
If you are interested please apply online