We have an exciting opportunity for a QC Technologist to join our pioneering life sciences client on the outskirt of Amesbury.
Day to day you would conducting research whilst analysing and testing within a cGMP laboratory environment, writing SOPs and ensuring all records and documentation are in place.
Due to the nature of this role, the candidate would be able to demonstrate working knowledge of cGMP and ICH requirements along with specific laboratory equipment.
The ideal candidate will also hold the following skills:
- Experience working within a similar environment
- Clear communications skills (both written and verbal)
- Able to work on own initiative and to adapt to changing situations
- Competent in the use of technical programs
- Confident in managing own workload and prioritising accordingly
This is a full time permanent role; the hours are based on a 37.5 hours long week. They are offering a circa £22,000 per annum (DOE) plus additional benefits such as 30 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays and free parking.
Contact Hoi Lam on 01722 328038 or send your updated CV to email@example.com to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.