Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting a QC Inspector experienced within the pharmaceutical industry to join our client’s located in Tredegar area.Duties:
- Monitor and verify products to ensure compliance to relevant customer specifications through daily check lists, such as: temperature, contamination, labels, weight, packaging etc.
- Monitor and verify that all produced product is within the customer specifications/SOP’s, and within the limits and defined criteria set out in the relevant specifications, such as: weight, eye height, color, dimensions, marbling etc.
- Identify and work with production to correct defects in products.
- Inform and guide production operatives on food safety and customer specifications.
- Collect product samples as required / instructed.
- Participate as required in internal and/or external audits.
- Maintain accurate and legible documented records.
- Any other duties as requested by management and within the competency of the post holder.
Hourly rates and working hours: Monday till Friday 6am-2pm,2pm-10pm,10pm-6am£10.60 plus shift allowance.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer specification
- Good communications skills both written and verbal is essential.
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is essential.
- Knowledge of basic ICT is desirable.
- Knowledge of H.A.C.C.P principles is desirable.
- Professional approach, strong influencing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail essential
- Commitment to good practice
- Sound understanding of integrity and compliance to food safety and hygiene requirements
- Passionate about customer service
- A decisive, results orientated self-starter with high energy levels and initiative