- Raise and manage purchase orders.
- Work closely with internal departments to maintain the stock order critical path.
- Setting up & costing product.
- Maintain control of stock order shipments and freight.
- Processing samples and product documentation.
- Liaising with and developing supplier relationships.
- Maintain stock reports and communications with all parties to achieve departmental KPI's.
- Assist with creation and communication of the supplier payment schedule.
Candidates must have admin experience and a good telephone manor.
Interested? Call Georgia or Pauline on 01782 272400 and click apply now!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.