We are currently recruiting for a temporary administrator to join a large, international organisation based in Taunton. This is providing a range of administrative support services to the Procurement team.
The role has come about as a result of a backlog of work within the procurement team and the role will involve helping to sort, collate and record information within the internal procurement CRM system.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Uploading of new contracts
- Cleansing and populating lists and data for:
- Contract Names
- Contracts finder uploading
- Small value POs for all categories
- Reporting capability in general - looking to automate as much as required;
- Savings Report
- Renewals Report - Upcoming and Lapsed
- Contract Document Sets that have missing or invalid info - eg States live but it should be expired
- Contracts Let
- Templates need to be updated and refreshed. Team Document libraries to be sorted and remove sub folder system
- Dealing with travel bookings and queries, including setting new users in Enterprise Car Rental system.
Admin experience is essential as well as competency in all Microsoft packages, as other admin duties will be required. Previous experience working within a procurement or finance based environment would be advantageous but not essential.
Successful candidates will have to undergo Security Screening prior to starting work. The role is initially on a temporary basis for 3 months but could be extended.
The hours of work are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday and the rate of pay is £9.77 per hour.
Free parking on site and up to 30 days holiday, including 8 bank holidays as well as a employee benefit package.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.