£21000 - £24000 per annum + Great benefits
9 days ago
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team based in Bournemouth.
If you are proactive and thrive in a fast-paced environment this could be the role for you! Are you thorough? do you like to query things and try and resolve them? Are you a team player, and can recognise where people need support and do whatever you can help?
If this sounds like you, please give me a call to discuss this great role!!
- Receiving the invoices from multiple locations
- Checking invoices, preparation and posting to the accounts
- Maintaining records e.g. daybooks
- Monitoring and covering the Supplier Accounts Inbox
- The opening of new accounts and amending account details as necessary
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Troubleshoot and problem solve
- Checking statements and resolving differences
- Deal with purchase/payment enquiries
- Process staff expenses
- Support the team where needed
- This is a very busy department that processes around 8000 invoices per month, so good organisational skills required
- An individual who is organised, with attention for detail and a good eye for figures
- An individual who is fast and accurate on the keyboard
- A problem solver, who isn't afraid to get involved in queries and sort them out
- You will be communicating with multiple sites, so you will need to be proactive
- You must have good working knowledge of Excel and word
- You will be reliable with an awareness of deadlines
- Most importantly you will be hard working and a team player in this busy office, and be there to support the team with whatever is needed
This is a full-time role working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, offering a salary £22,000 - £24,000 (dependant on skills and experience) Benefits include holiday, pension, life cover, and much more.
Please contact Gemma at Meridian on 01722 328038 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.