Purchase Ledger Clerk - Middlesbrough or Sunderland
Meridian Business Support is looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk for one of our construction clients to be based in either Middlesbrough or Sunderland.
- Process invoices and credit notes on a daily basis.
- Complete fortnightly supplier payments schedules in preparation for the Purchase Ledger Manager processing the payment run.
- Processing new supplier accounts.
- Promptly and effectively deal with supplier queries, acting as a contact point for queries that come from other sites.
- Ensuring the appropriate authorisations is gained prior to payment of invoices in line with group policy.
- Liaising with both suppliers and the sites to obtain outstanding invoices.
- Ensure month end reconciliation process is completed on time.
- Completing statement reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Sage experience essential (CIS)
- Have experience of using different accounting packages (desirable)
- 2 years experience as a purchase ledger and be able to demonstrate where you have managed a high volume workloads.
- Have previous experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
If you meet the requirements of this role please contact Paris Desouza firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is one of the largest privately owned, multi-sector recruitment companies in the UK. In 2019, we will celebrate 30 successful years in the recruitment industry. Meridian has an extensive network of 60 branches nationwide, providing over 5,000 temporary staff on a weekly basis and placing over 900 permanent candidates each year.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.