£9.25 - £9.75 per hour
15 days ago
I have an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic client based just outside of Yeovil.
You will be working in their Finance Administration team as a Purchase Ledger Assistant.
You will be:
- Managing, maintaining and reconciling two purchase ledgers to deliver timely payments
- Validating invoices to purchase orders and other documentary evidence to authorise
- Liaising with suppliers and / or colleagues to resolve disparities / queries
- Matching, allocating nominal code(s) and input to SAGE
- Processing supplier payments including remittance advices
- Maintaining strong relationships with suppliers
- Assist with other administrative tasks, working to support the wider business team
I am looking for someone with a background in a Purchase Ledger role, who is confident in using SAGE 50. You will be a confident communicator with great attention to detail.
This role will start off as temporary but will turn permanent for the right person.
You must be available immediately
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.