0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
Purchase Ledger Administrator
Are you a proactive Purchase Ledger Administrator, a well-rounded generalist with a keen eye for detail and a flair for negotiating to meet budget?
Meridian business Support have fantastic opportunity within our Trident HQ to join us as a Purchase Ledger Administrator to own our procurement process life-cycle:
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- Contracted to 37 hours per week
- Working Hours: 09.00 – 17:00
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
- 23 days holiday + Birthday Day off
- Benefits include Annual awards & Conference weekend away, Multiple lifestyle discounts Great training & development opportunities
As the Purchase Ledger Administrator, you will take ownership of systems & processes. You will independently ensure the procurement of supplies, services by purchase, rental or lease are obtained through Company Policies and Procedures.
You will come from a Purchase Ledger background, you’ll understand payment practices, invoice allocation, expense systems & mileage reports; recruitment sector experience is desirable; however, this is a great opportunity to transfer from a measurable industry.
Using your experience & attention to detail, you will lead query management relating to suppliers, prepare ledger reports & ensure 200+ invoices per month are correctly authorised. You'll realise your talent for improving processes, prepare payment runs & use your a flair for negotiating to meet allocated budgets.
- Logging, coding and entering all invoices onto Dynamics for Meridian Business Support
- Ensuring all invoices are correctly authorised
- Scanning invoices and logging into Dynamics
- Dealing with all branches and head office queries relating to suppliers
- Allocation of Direct Debits Payments
- Liaising with suppliers re invoices queries, statement queries and account balances
- E-mailing of remittance advice
- Statement reconciliations
- Preparing and sending of payment runs ensuring within allocated budget
- Monitoring aged trail balance
- Updating and monitoring supplier details
- Being the go-to person for the on-line expense system
- Preparing annual Fuel for Mileage reports
- Preparing and submitting payment practices report
- Providing support to payroll team as and when needed
- Ad Hoc support to the Finance Team as and when needed
Experience/Skills & Competencies:
- Previous purchase ledger experience is essential
- Highly organised and good attention to detail
- Calm manner and a good head for figures
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Sense of fun and lives core values and behaviours of the Company.
Please apply online today