£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent package & benefits
27 days ago
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual for the position of Property Portfolio Manager, with passion and experience in the Property sector.To manage an extensive Property Portfolio with a diverse range of properties, including Commercial & Residential. The successful candidate will be based in from the Bournemouth office, supporting our Property Team in managing our diverse portfolio of sites. This is an interesting and varied position, which involves both office-based and on-site work.
You will have the opportunity to learn about live projects from inception to completion, company administration, managing client & tenant relationships and the maintenance of buildings.
Experience of working in property is essential. You must have a willingness to be flexible and be keen to acquire knowledge and skills. A full UK driving licence is essential.
Main Duties & Responsibilities -
· To enable the smooth running of a diverse portfolio, achieving value for money, and limiting risk.
· To assist with acquisitions and disposals within the portfolio.
· Supporting in the planning application process.
· Invoicing & rent enquires in addition to ensuring payments are made within required timeframes.
· To assist with Landlord & Tenant lease negotiations.
· To assist and manage small works projects, including the production of schedules of work, obtaining contractor tenders and managing the works.
· Arranging reactive & proactive maintenance.
· Visiting sites to complete routine inspections.
· Helping to ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
· Helping to ensure compliance with lease terms and covenants.
· To assist in the appointment of the suppliers, consultants and contractors.
Experience, Qualifications and Training
· Comfortable using Office 365.
· Qualified at RICS accredited - Degree level in a Property related degree.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Wokring hours - Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30 pm