Do you have Estate agency or property experience? Are you an accomplished administrator with a desire to build a career within either property or financial services?
If you have the ability to plan and manage your own diary, have exemplary communication skills (both written and oral) with a very good level of keyboard and IT skills, read on to find out about this exciting opportunity with a welcoming and extremely friendly organisation based in Exeter.
My client is a very successful business based in Exeter. They are the market leaders in their industry and are keen to employ a positive and commercially driven person for this interesting role to contribute to the success of their business.
Your new role:
You will be responsible for managing a range of properties and their marketing through to sale to a new owner, as well as managing third party suppliers who provide services for your properties e.g. Estate Agents, Maintenance Contractors, Surveyors.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Some experience working within property
- Proven customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines and communicate at a high level
- Administration skills
- Good level of keyboard skills
What you'll get in return
- Wide array of tax savings (including Child Care Vouchers, Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work scheme) and employee benefits (including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and shopping vouchers)
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per calendar year of service until reaching the 25 day cap)
- Salary £18,000 rising to £18,780 after probation
- Pension scheme
Hours of work: Monday-Friday, 9-5.30 (no weekends or evenings)
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Mags today on 01392 423301
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position contact us to discuss other opportunities.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.