£50000 - £55000 per annum
0161 929 3860
15 days ago
Our client is a privately run company based in Lancashire, with over 20 years’ experience in the industry. They provides a comprehensive range of services, including, heating ventilation, air conditioning, hot & cold water services and all other mechanical ancillary requirements.
They are looking for a Project Manager to join the team at their Rochdale office. You will form a key part of the business, managing contracts efficiently to ensure that works are completed according to contract specifications and within agreed timescales and budgets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To maintain and develop relationships with existing and new clients, attending regular Contract Progress Meetings, and managing any RFIs.
• Ensuring contracts are set up in accordance with all HSQE contracted requirements, Laws, and company Standards, including completion of all contract RAMs.
• Labour Planning including employed, Agency Labour and sub-contractors.
• Sourcing and supply of relevant Plant Hire for jobs.
• Delivery of the contract, in liaison with the Foreman, ensuring costs and profit margin are maintained.
• Attend monthly HSQE site inspections, reporting, taking action and escalating any HSQE issues or concerns, and completing any new RAMs resulting from changes or additions to the specification.
• Produce fully substantiated/breakdown of variations, ensuring written instructions from clients are received.
• Produce a detailed programme of works in line with the main contracts and ensure projects meet the programmed dates.
• Produce Monthly financial Work in Progress reports and monthly valuations.
• Conduct staff appraisals, performance management and related employee relations tasks for your line reports. This list of responsibilities and duties is not exhaustive and the Company will expect you to perform other duties relevant to the job title.
• Experience in management/supervisory position or equivalent site experience.
• Extensive knowledge of current regulations including Health & Safety and CDM.
• Familiar with risk assessment techniques and methods.
• Good level of business and commercial acumen, strong numeracy and literacy skills.
• Good level of IT skill to include, Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to use initiative.
• Full driving licence and willingness to travel to fulfill the requirements of the post.
• Current Asbestos Awareness Certificate