£12 - £13 per hour
18 days ago
This Project Support Officer role is a hands on physical position that also requires a good level of administrative and organisational work. You will need to analyse databases, input data, and liaise with interested parties to see projects through to completion as well as managing tasks to ensure projects are completed to deadlines. You will need to quickly learn and understand the project requirements and how systems work.
Key responsibilities for the Project Support Officer will be:
- Analyse databases, input data, and liaise with interested parties to see projects through to completion.
- Understand and communicate client requirements at each stage of the project
- Track stock control levels using CRM databases
- Physically move stock from an old warehouse to a new warehouse
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to meet project deadlines
Previous project experience is not essential but experience in managing multiple tasks and liaising across teams and departments would be highly beneficial.
This role would suit people from: administrator, project officers, business support, warehouse administration, stores person, supply chain, logistics, data input, admin or project management backgrounds. We would also consider graduate applications.
This position is initially on a temporary basis for up to 4 months, working full time Monday to Friday, with overtime available at time and a half.
Salary is £12.00 per hour and overtime is at £18.00 on a regular basis. With free parking on site, canteen area available and in a clean and well managed building this is a great chance to join a growing and progressive organisation.