Project Manager - Traffic Data Collection Projects - Maidenhead
My client, a leading data collection business that provides services to public and private sector clients across the transport planning, transport modelling and traffic engineering market, is looking for a number of Project Managers to join the business based from Maidenhead, to support the delivery of a number of key projects across the UK.
Predominantly office based, we are looking for candidates who have worked in the transport consulting sector for 1-4 years who are keen to apply their skills and experience in a Project Management capacity. Managing multiple projects, the successful candidates will lead on the resource management, planning and will be responsible for project delivery to the end client.
I am looking to speak with candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Transport consultancy experience or a solid understanding of the transport planning, traffic engineering and transport modelling sector.
- The ability to manage multiple projects.
- Can manage and direct multiple resources to ensure all the elements of projects are delivered within time and scope.
- Ensure projects are delivered accurately in line with clients expectations.
- Project coordination experience.
- Solid communication and customer service skills.
- Strong business acumen and commercial knowledge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to working for a busy and growing business where you will be a project manager operating at the coal face of client engagements and project delivery.
Please get in touch: John Tittley / 07788978454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.