£50000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Flexibility of Contract Type
01392 423 301
15 days ago
Our client is a large Exeter based manufacturer of high quality British products, who are relocating their entire facility this year to a superb new build site in the immediate vacinity. The steel work is now complete, and they have numerous subject matter experts who will manage the relocation of their individual departments, but the business is looking for a pro-active, organised, diligent and confident Project Manager to oversee a number of practical issues to facilitate the smooth transition from one site to another. You will be used to managing a number of key project issues, be a qualified PM and be a user of Project Office. Ideally, you will also come from a production or manufacturing background in order to really understand elements of the move.
- Lead, with the support of the senior management team and each and every department Head, the seamless relocation of the production facility, warehouse and operations head office to the site.
- Plan and execute the project plan within the desired timescales.
- Proven and far reaching project management skills, ideally involving the relocation of a production facility from one site to another
- PRINCE II Management Qualifications
- Use of MS Project Office or similar
24 days holiday, increasing to 27 days based on yearly service, plus bank holidays.
8.30-5 Monday to Friday