On behalf of our prestigious client, Meridian Business Support is currently recruiting for a number of Project Managers on a ongoing tempoary basis to work at a leading Aerospace Manufacture in Yeovil.
If you have experience of project management, including good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects, then this could be the role for you.
Key Responsibility Areas
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing the project team with responsibility and authority from the Programme Manager or Sponsor on a day to day basis.
- Interfacing between the project and functional business areas to achieve the overall Project deliverables.
- Demonstrate good communication and encouragement across functional business areas, for change.
- Managing and production of the required deliverables proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action to achieve quality and schedule within budget.
- Planning, designing and monitoring the project, preparing any project plans as required.
- Identify, capture and manage risks to the project, including the development of contingency plan, in accordance with policy and process.
- Conduct project reviews and highlighting actions / recommendations to appropriate business area, ensuring good communication links.
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
- Understand and apply business case and risk management processes.
- Ability to make decisions with limited facts.
- Establish good working relationships with the senior responsible owner of the project and where appropriate, Customer representatives.
- Build and sustain effective communications with other roles involved in the project.
- Direct, manage and motivate the project team.
- Develop and maintain an agreed project plan and detailed stage plans.
- Plan and manage deployment of physical and financial resources to meet project milestones.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.