Initially working on new Build and refurbishment schemes within the Education sector with values circa £10-£25million you will be responsible for:
- Managing the project team and supply chain to deliver project to cost, time and quality standards.
- Taking a proactive approach to managing Health and Safety on site by ensuring safety targets are maintained and actively seek input from all members of the project team on implementing safety improvements.
- Engaging with the client frequently, building rapport and ensuring you have a clear understanding of their objectives and are able to cascade this to the team.
- Retaining effective and current records on progress of delivery reports, Health and Safety, risks etc.
- Managing operational excellence by rigorous monthly improvement plan reviews with Bid and Pre-construction specialists.
- Exercising company core values by being Focused, Approachable, Caring and Efficient.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.