You will be responsible for the on-site management of the project
Duties to include:
- Ensuring project profitability, assisting surveyors and account managers when required
- Ability to administer the contract obligations and meet additional client requirements. Issue interim and final accounts and progress applications per project and contract requirements
- Monitor service performance and ensure a proactive work structure and that installation work is completed within programmed limits
- Oversee that correct procedures are undertaken during testing and commissioning stages
- Manage subcontractor accounts, interim valuation and final accounts
The ideal candidate will have a trade background with a minimum of 5 years' experience, knowledge of mechanical engineering and a proven record of coordinating small to medium sized projects.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.