Meridian Business Support is pleased to be working with the Leading Helicopter Manufacture in Yeovil to find a talented Project Engineer to work on the Yeovil site.
The job holder will be responsible for all Project Engineering aspects relating to the delivery of specific engineering milestones / projects in support of aircraft delivery and in-service contracts.
Key duties include:
- Ensure that all tasks are planned in accordance with engineering methodologies defining the scope, programme and budget e.g. Preparation of Engineering Proposals, collation of reports and technical submissions including cost and schedule data as required.
- Manage the Systems Engineering process, including requirements capture, design, qualification, certification and customer acceptance.
- Co-ordinate technical effort on UK Military aircraft projects, through maintaining close liaison between the various functional areas within the Engineering Directorate. Integrating the output and making product level technical decisions.
- Represent the Project Engineering team in multi-functional teams, where required, as part of a specific project.
- Ensure the maintenance of design documentation / records as necessary to satisfy both the company's and customer's requirements.
- Ability to interrogate / manipulate company system (SAP) in order to produce data to meet department requirements.
Candidate must have a good working knowledge of helicopter engineering and a detailed knowledge of aircraft airworthiness and safety requirements. Must also have the ability to communicate well within the company and to lead technical tasks.
Employment benefits include a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme, the opportunity to join an award winning pension scheme, free car parking, employee discount scheme, an on-site Occupational Health Service, flexible working, flexi -leave scheme and a generous relocation package.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.