Crowborough, East Sussex
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a thriving Civil engineering company based in Crowborough.
If you have experience within the world of Telecoms or Civils and are knowledgeable with Street works then this could be the role you have been looking for!
Main Purpose of Job:
To provide support to the Management Team, Processing Jobs and Closures for Project Managers & Field Engineers.
Responsibilities for Project Coordinator include:
- Job processing - Making up Job packs,
- Liaising with Project Managers, Clients & Field Engineers,
- Regularly liaising with local authorities,
- Submitting and Closing permits,
- Updating Zoho,
- Reporting using in house databases,
- Assisting in invoicing works
- Produce A55'S,
- Data Entry,
- Diary Management,
- Telephone Call Management,
- Email Management,
- Other General Duties,
Personal specifications for Project Coordinator
- Experience in BT/ Openreach/ Utilities/ Construction
- Experience in a similar role
- Detail conscious
- Good to advanced level MS Office Skills, particularly Excel
- Flexible and thorough approach to work with the ability to manager and prioritise workload
- Able to work on own initiative
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Katy - firstname.lastname@example.org / 01472 362477
If you are currently working as a Project controller, Project Scheduler, Project Assistant or work in utilities or construction then this role could also be suitable for you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.