Meridian are currently looking for an experienced Project Co-Ordinator to join our very successful client based in Yeovil.
The job role is:
- Co-ordinate multiple projects in an efficient and effective manner to ensure these are executed to the highest possible standard.
- Be responsible for day to day admin activities.
- Ensure projects adhere to Health and Safety (H&S) rules, liaising regularly with the H&S dept.
- Liaise with the relevant approved inspectors and local authorities to manage any building control and planning requirements, ensuring that all projects comply with regulations and sign off is achieved at the end of the project.
- Request all relevant information from the PM to allow the project to be set up, ordered and co-ordinated on time, to the highest possible standard and in line with the client's expectations i.e. drawings, project programme, costing document.
- Monitor the suppliers to ensure we fulfil the delivery requirements specified by the customer and replenish stock levels for products related to the client.
- Manage and maintain an accurate record of all relevant business and project expenditure throughout the project endeavouring to provide cost savings for the client whilst maximising profit margins.
- Set up new projects on SAGE ensuring project information is kept up to date.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience and have worked in a similar role
- Have used SAGE or other accounting software's
- Be confident, hardworking and self-motivated
- Experience with Health & Safety
If you would like more details on this role, please call Danielle Walker on 01935 432434 or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.