£17000 - £18000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you a great Administrator with exceptional customer service skills? If so you may want to learn more about this role?
A busy and vital Administration role supporting the Design team to ensure customer delivery expectations are met. Working closely with the design and distribution teams, this role provides excellent all round administrative support in managing the delivery of products in a timely and efficient manner.
I am looking for a positive, organised individual who will deliver an exceptional customer experience within this first class organisation. Thriving in a fast paced, team environment you will communicate to different departments across the business and influence improvements, always ensuring that the design team's service remains the best in their industry.
- Liaise with customers to co-ordinate delivery of their goods
- Manage customer accounts and take payments
- Co-ordinate splitting deliveries as per customer requests
- Confirm pricing and goods supplied with customers and other stakeholders
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding delivery information
- Produce and despatch well-presented and accurate documentation
- Manage, print and process handover packs as necessary
- Send CAD layouts as and when required
- Answer external telephone calls
- Assist the design team with general administration
- Answer overflow line for external telephone calls
- Self-motivated & committed
- Strong customer service focus
- Focused on continual improvement
- Diligence in maintaining and creating accurate company records
- Excellent IT literacy
- Able to work in a calm and methodical manner
- Able to work on your own initiative without supervision
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.