We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Administrator to join a busy team providing administrative support to the department throughout the project life cycle to support customers, managers and teams with executing the contract.
Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting in the day to day administration functions, diaries and processes.
- Manage the coordination of presentation material and reports for external and internal review meetings, collating and monitoring any associated actions.
- Manage the hospitality arrangements for internal and external meetings including visitor forms.
- Schedule departmental meetings and where applicable track actions.
- Review and report the monthly expenditure against departmental overheads and prepare the annual budget submission and forecasts as required.
- Manage the departmental consumable budget and raise and receipt purchase requisitions as required.
- Provide central point of contact for Departmental Communications and induction of New Starters.
- Manage the Departmental Health and Safety requirements including conducting the office audits, reporting the results and driving the associated actions to closure.
- Act as the Departmental Training Coordinator to ensure that training requirements are captured on the Training plan in accordance with the departmental competency matrix.
- Coordinate Travel requests and administer expenses within the authority delegated by the Head of Department.
Candidates should have good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team setting. Will need to be proficient in the use of common Microsoft packages. Must have excellent organisational and time management skills.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.