Do you possess strong PMO/programme coordination and administration experience, supporting the delivery of IT projects?
Are you proficient in MS Project, Visio, MS Excel and PowerPoint, with knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince2, APM or Agile?
An exciting Project Administrator opportunity has arisen at a growing and highly successful company in Nottingham, where you will be responsible for providing various project administration support across a team which focuses on the delivery of Business Change and IT projects.
You will be providing support to the Programme and Project Management team, ensuring the timely delivery of various size projects within budget. Duties will include (amongst others):
- Supporting the running of Programme governance processes
- Ensuring project plans and documentation are complete
- Taking minutes and providing agendas at project meetings
- Creating and maintaining project documentation
- Organising meetings and travel
- Tracking resource allocations and financials
- Preparing project reports
This role is an urgent Temporary position for a month, covering a sickness in the team.
Please apply ASAP!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.