Professional Scheme Manager (Training and Events) - City of London - Salary @c£40k
Do you have a proven track record of success as a Professional Membership Scheme Manager, but feel that your current role is restricting your personal or commercial growth capability? Then this maybe the opportunity for you!
You will be working in modern offices in the heart of the City of London, with a roof terrace that overlooks the River Thames and within easy reach of shops, Cafes, restaurants and many major transport links. You will be working for a leading brand & consumer protection organisation who in turn offers global standards and related subject matter training courses delivered via UK trainers and worldwide Approved Trainer Partners.
In your new opportunity as the Professional Scheme Manager (Training & Events), you will be reporting into the Head of the department, where the organisation offers extensive training courses together with an e-learning platform. In the role as Professional Scheme Manager you will be required to grow the Professional programme by generating training revenue whilst also recruiting and supporting new members and adding value through targeted development strategies.
This is an exciting time to grow the scheme and develop the new and growing Professional membership scheme for an international organisation. There is a real opportunity to take the lead on developing and enhancing the scheme for the benefit of the organisations membership and increasing training revenue.
You will need the following:
- Ideally you will need previous experience working within a membership or professional body organisation
- Highly commercial and able to recognise opportunities to grow and develop the programme and demonstrate success in this
- Able to demonstrate experience of working for a member or club organisation
- Knowledge and familiar with marketing techniques and social media opportunities
- Demonstrate integrity in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent and proven customer service skills
- Able to demonstrate experience in training management
- A trusted and pro-active team player, supporting team colleagues in driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Able to demonstrate excellent IT skills - experience of Word, Excel and Outlook essential
In return you will be paid up to £40,000 per annum plus some additional perks including pension, health care, bonus scheme and generous holidays! - (This role is a 12 month FTC with the view to going permanent after the initial 12 month period)
If you are interested here are the next steps on how to apply for this opportunity please call Debbie Lee on 0208 843 8187 or email your CV and explain why you believe you are suitable for this opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is live and ready to be filled.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.