£22000 - £25000 per annum
22 days ago
- Inspection and testing of completed works orders;
- Inspection and testing of customer product returns and bought-in finished goods;
- To ensure test equipment is calibrated and highlight the need when required.
- Conduct weekly and monthly testing requirements
- Identifying testing problems and reviewing failure trends to make recommendations for improvement;
- Line management of the employees in the Test department;
- Holding regular communication meetings and ensure that communication is maximised in the area;
- Write Test work instructions and ensure they are kept up to date;
- Potting, testing, barcoding and putting away of box build.
- Good understanding/experience of testing electro mechanical and mechanical products.
- Proficient use of test equipment such as Multimeter and Oscilloscope for measuring voltages and currents.
- Good understanding of basic electrical concepts such a Voltage, Amperage, Resistance and Wattage.
- Basic understanding of static control and very high voltage generators would be beneficial.
- Team spirit, assertive, confident in own opinions and ability to show initiative;
- Technical/electrical qualification would be an advantage.