£25000 - £27000 per annum
6 months ago
We are looking for keen and enthusiastic Production Technicians to join our client based on the outskirts of the Amesbury area. You would need to be able to commit to shift based work, working 4 days on and 4 days off across 12hr shifts.
Your day to day will focus on ensuring the facility is maintained in a compliant state and that the product/materials are manufactured to appropriate regulatory GMP requirements. This role will involve undertaking a varied range of tasks within a clean room environment such as cleaning, auditing, monitoring and well as elements of inventory management.
This position would include an enhancement to the salary to subsidise for the unsociable hours worked.
The ideal candidate would also hold the following skills and experience:
- Good standard of English and Mathematics
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment or similar
- Ability to follow established written procedures
- Accurate and clear record keeping
- Problem solving
- Organised methodical approach
- Able to work with strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word and Excel
- Clear communicator with good writing, data entry skills ensuring accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a very competitive salary depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Benefits include 30 days annual leave, access to a canteen, gym and sports club, free parking on site and workplace pension.
If you are interested, please contact Hoi Lam on 01722 328 038 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.