£20000 - £22000 per annum
7 months ago
We have an new and exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join our client based at the outskirts of the Amesbury area.
You will responsible in ensuring the facility is maintained in a compliant state and that the product/materials are manufactured to appropriate regulatory GMP requirements. This role will involve undertaking a varied range of tasks within a clean room environment such as cleaning, auditing, monitoring and well as elements of inventory management.
The ideal candidate would also hold the following skills and experience:
- Good standard of English and Mathematics
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment or similar
- Ability to follow established written procedures
- Accurate and clear record keeping
- Problem solving skills
- Organised methodical approach
- Able to work with strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office including Word and Excel
- Clear communicator with good writing, data entry skills ensuring accuracy
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a very competitive salary depending on the skills and experience of the successful candidate. Benefits include 30 days annual leave, access to a canteen, gym and sports club, free parking on site and workplace pension.
If you are interested, please contact Hoi Lam on 01722 328 038 or via email on email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.