£28k-£35k per annum (depending on experience)
A rare opportunity has arisen for a production supervisor within a small, reputable engineering company in Hereford.
If you are eager to join a team that covers a variety of engineering projects over numerous industries (e.g highway, food manufacturing & construction) this will be the company for you. The company will not only be giving a competitive salary, you will also receive training allowance, flexible working and additional holidays for length of service.
The workshop, in which you will be supervising, focuses on CNC milling & turning, tube bending, fabrication and polishing processes.
The right candidate will be reporting to the managing director and it is essential to have the following experiences:
- Previous production supervisor
- Knowledge of MS packages (word/excel)
- CNC milling & turning
The below experiences are also desired and will help progress your application:
- Project management
- Production planning
- Quality systems
The main duties within the role will be:
- Day to day running of all shop floor machining/fabrication
- Manage all personnel on the shop floor (OT/staff levels/holidays)
- Ensure all work is at ISO standards/fulfil specifications
- Communicate with the sales team & purchasing department on production/materials/orders
- Complete internal audits
- Implement training & development
- Monitor and improve communication within the business
- Build lasting relationships with new and existing customers
If feel you have all of the above and would like to know more in-depth details of the role, get in touch with Meridian Business Support. Please send your CV to LDUFFY@MERIDIANBS.CO.UK alternatively call the Hereford office on 01432 261444.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.