Up to £8.21 per hour
Prod Op CHEP_1566980963
7 months ago
We are currently recruiting for Production / Laundry Operatives to work in this fast paced business.
As a Production Operative your job will be to process customer garments and items to a high standard following laundry procedures.
Required qualifications for Production Operative:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced production environment, ideally with machine operating experience but training will be provided
- Be someone who wants to get the job done and do it better every day.
- You are resilient and confident and relish the opportunity to show not only what you can achieve but what your team can achieve too.
- Most of all you will be passionate about product quality and safety
Responsibilities for Production Operatives:
- Sorting dirty laundry, control washing machines, load/unload dryers, process linen through ironing lines and folders.
- Quality checking at the processing lines for items requiring re-wash or repair, whilst maintaining good productivity.
- Packing finished items for delivery to our clients.
- Helping with other general duties within the production facility which may include cleaning, the removal of waste and other duties on site.
Benefits for Production Operative:
- Starting salary £8.21 p/hr
- Full training including all relevant in house and external to help you develop as an employee
- 28 days paid holidays (inc stats)
- A solid development and progression plan as well as being part of an established business committed to all its employees, making sure to build strong, close relationships between management and the production teams
- 40 hours per week.
Shift 1: Monday - Thursday 06:00-14:30, Friday 06:00-12:00
Shift 2: Monday - Thursday 14:30-23:00, Friday 12:00-18:00
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.