The Production Planning Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Production Manager with the production order book for our prestigious client in Yeovil. This is to ensure successful milestones and deliveries are achieved within budget.
Duties will include:
- Liaise directly with the Support Coordinators, overseeing order books from forward planning status to production.
- Forge strong working relationships with customers, senior management & relevant stakeholders ensuring delivery issues are well communicated and proposed solutions are discussed and managed appropriately.
- Influencing and managing key internal relationships with Procurement, Logistics Provider, Programmes, Engineering and MRP.
- Representing Material Services department at specified customer reviews for your programme(s).
- Prioritise and allocate assets for production across all programmes and agree priorities with Production Managers and Support Coordinators.
- Escalate appropriately material issues causing risk and potentially impacting customer satisfaction to the Production Manager.
Candidates must have highly developed interpersonal and team leadership skills, required to form effective relationships. Must have the ability to interface and influence at senior level within the customer and industry domains.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.