£22000 per annum
0118 907 3199
8 days ago
Are you an experienced production planner and looking for a new challenge in 2021, want to work in leading UK Automotive company to unitise your experience?
Our client, a UK leading Automotive company, is looking for an experienced production planner to support the planning & smooth running for our organisation, based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
- £20,000 - £22,000 – Dependent on experience
- Working Monday to Friday
- Contracted to 40 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday & Pension scheme
As a production planner, you will be a vital member within our operation. You will work alongside the Production Manager to manage all incoming orders and supplier relationship management to deliver exceptional service levels on production of products within customers timescales.
Using your solid experience within Automotive sector, you will drive batch quantities, constantly review prices to ensure costs whilst production control department to deliver customer orders against completion dates.
- Responsible for receiving and entering customer’s orders/requirements accurately onto the MRP system.
- Undertake verification of batch quantities and lead times from orders ensuring that they are suitable.
- Monitoring prices and having them amended as necessary.
- Ensuring any required changes to works orders are processed through the ECR process.
- Process production orders through liaising with production control department
- Schedule material requirements with the required lead times using the MRP system and monitoring stocks of material and finished goods.
- Expedite material in, through communications with the production managers and suppliers, ensuring the max three days stock holding of material is not exceeded.
- Liaise with production regarding order completion dates.
- To review all outstanding orders with customers as and when required.
- Monitor delivery performance for each customer you are responsible
- To liaise with transport co-ordinator reference collections and despatches
- Must have 1 years’ experience within Production planning
- Must have exceptional communication & time management skills
- Must be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Strong IT skills & systems knowledge required
- Driven by self-motivation & make decisions to drive continuous improvement
- Desirable - Experience of MRP
- Desirable - Knowledge of Winman
- Highly desirable - Experience of working within the Automotive sector