27 days ago
Are you an experienced Production Planner with a high level of experience in SAP, ERP MRP systems?
Do you have experience within material scheduling?
If so, read on!
I am currently recruiting for a dynamic, expanding and innovative company who offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, such as:
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Yearly performance bonus.
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Discount is selected shops and Cafe's.
AND MUCH MORE!
Hours are 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:30 to 16:00 on a Friday.
In return, your responsibilities will include:
- To create and implement production plan for the 3 areas of production on a daily and/or weekly basis, ensuring production is achieved in accordance to customer demand and against capacity and resource constraints.
- To action in a timely fashion, MRP runs raising production orders with relevant routing and picking list, according to SAP requirements, ensuring that all process and disciplines are successfully carried out within the Warehouse Management environment.
- To control purchase requisitions from production order process, raise purchase orders and send to sub-contractors, free issuing materials as appropriate, according to production plan.
- To confirm completion of production orders, review routings, updating times and final costs where necessary.
- Responsible for overseeing the Goods Inwards Stores and Production Coordinator
- To assist and support the Production Manager as required.
The ideal Production Planner will have experience of Production and Assembly planning and scheduling, be highly organised and computer literate.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please APPLY NOW!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.