19 days ago
PRODUCTION PACKERS NEEDED!!
The role of Production Packer is to ensure that containers are packed to the customer's specification.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- To ensure the product being packed meets the required specification.
To report any defects to Supervision.
- To ensure the packaging is of an acceptable standard, removing any cartons, trays, etc. which do not meet the required specification.
- To check that each label is the correct one for the product being packed. To ensure that the date and packer no. is clearly marked on each label.
- To ensure that goods are properly wrapped and to report any faults immediately to supervision.
- To ensure that housekeeping is of the highest standard at all times.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with health and safety practice.
- To perform any other duties in connection with the operation of providing good quality packaging, that may from time to time be reasonably required by supervision and are consistent with the "Main Purpose of the Job".
- Strong Attention to detail - Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work alone and in team.
- Good Numeracy / English skills.
Pay / Hours
- Shift Pattern - 2 days 2 nights 6 off (however shifts will be available on your 6 off )
- Hourly rate - £9.09 per hour
- Overtime £ 13.63 per hour
- This is temporary on-going work - they are opportunities for permanent roles for the right candidates.
Please call Meridian for interview or apply via email by sending your CV to
email@example.com or Call on 01244 304 360
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.