My client who is working exclusively with Meridian is looking for Production Operatives to join their busy team. My client is a family owned business who invests into their staff and provide excellent training and incentives.
The ideal candidate will be reliable, approachable and hard working and have some kind of experience within warehouse or production environments.
The duties are:
- Operate a selection of manual and CNC based machinery for metal processing.
- Process steel to customers' requirements and tolerances. Work within the company's quality system to ensure the full traceability of customer orders.
- Able to work to high standards under your own initiative and pressure.
- Operate forklifts, combi-lifts and the crane safely and in a controlled manner.
- Ensure daily checks are performed on your equipment, crane and forklift/combi-lift, these are to be carried out before you start your shift.
- Collating aforementioned orders, including banding, palletising, bagging and preparing them for loading.
- Loading, off Loading of plate and parts from the plasma machines.
- Identify and locate different steel products using appropriate measuring equipment.
- Report any accidents and incidents to the Health, Safety and Environmental Manager.
- Attend training courses when required/requested.
The salary is from £18,000 - £20,000 with an annual summer bonus and the opportunity to earn more and more. We are looking for people to start as soon as possible.
If you feel that this role is right for you, call now on 01935 432434.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.