Meridian Business Support is recruiting for 2 Production Operatives with crane experience for one of our clients.
One position will be working rotating days and noons and the other will be working fixed nights.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adhere to all Safety work rules and procedures.
- Always remove hazards where possible and report to your Supervisor.
- Achieve work load issues by the Supervisor, ensuring Quality is maintained.
- Highlight all issues to your Supervisor that require intervention.
- Ensure housekeeping in your areas of work are maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure Team Working and clear communication are part of your daily routine.
- Report any equipment faults to your Supervisor and complete a Maintenance Requisition form.
- Provide flexibility in working hours during holiday / sickness periods.
- Crane Driving
- Have the capacity to learn and operate a profiling machine in the future
- Mobile plant i.e. Crane and Fork Truck if required.
- Basic I.T Skills.
- Good Communicator
- Ability to work as part of a Team
These are temp to perm roles for the right candidates.
Please apply today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.