Do you have production or assembly experience?
Are you available immediately and can commit to 8 weeks temporary work near Newton Abbot?
This great company require cover within their sub-assembly team to ensure the assembly quality is of the required standard and to check specifications by measuring the completed component.
- Ideally you will have some experience working with wood and associated machining equipment however training can be provided.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of working within a production role
- Good understanding of health & safety
- Reliable with a can-do attitude.
Due to the location, ideally candidates will require their own transport however there is a bus from Newton Abbot.
Call Julianne now on 01392 423301 for more details or click on the link to apply.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.